Wednesday, May 14, 2014

monster high

I feel like Monster High is the heart and soul of ME. Not like it actually is. I do other things. -_- Well, there are many characters.
There's official characters and non- official characters.
The official character's are:
Abbey
Avea
Bonita
Catrine
Catty
Clawd
Clawdia
Clawdeen
Cleo
Deuce
Draculaura
Elissabat
Frankie
Ghoulia
Gigi
Gil
Heath
Holt
Honey
Howleen
Jackson
Jane
Jinafire
Lagoona
Madison
Nefera
Neighthan
Operetta
Robecca
Rochelle
Scarah
Sirena
Skelita
Slo
Spectra
Toralei
Twyla
Venus
Meowlody
Purrsephone
Viperine
Headless Headmistress Bloodgood

I feel like Monster High is a place to be yourself. It's message is saying, be yourself, it doesn't matter what anyone else thinks. I am who I am, I am what I am, and no one can change that. -novi101aliengirl

No comments:

Post a Comment