Monday, May 19, 2014

The Girl




Dear Kitty, 
Novi was the girl with blonde hair and glasses. She was wearing a cat tank top, white jeans, and black and white boots.  She was the odd one out. In her second grande class, there was: Julia, Ebony, Kiki, Lula, Jackson, Elliot, Lily, Jessica, Jenny, Freddie, Johnny,Tori and there was her teacher: Ms. Finch. Novi was totally the odd girl out. She was the only blond and only one wearing glasses. Novi descended from two great humans, but wasn't very great herself. I honestly got to know her. She was nice and loving, caring, too. 
-Love Tori 

Dear Kitty, 
I saw Novi today. She isn't nearly the person she was 10 years ago. She's famous now. So she probably didn't see me. She was busy. Novi now is a pop star and wants everything her way. I can't believe who she has become! What has happened to my old friend? 
-Love Tori 

Dear Kitty,
I remember our childhood stories, of Novi and me. Novi could do all sorts of stuff. She could stand on her head to doing the splits. It was fabulous! I couldn't believe my eyes. Hold on, someone is knocking on my door. Hey, kid. This is Novi speaking. I don't got much time, but, come to my concerts. It's fun. OMG! Novi is so inconsiderate! SHE HAS TO HAVE EVERYTHING HER WAY! Good thing I pushed her out the door. I'll see you in two weeks! 
-Love Tori 

Dear Kitty, 
I didn't get to come see you because Novi prevented me from going! Ugh...I hope to see you soon. By the way, why aren't you answering your phone and these letters? Never mind that. I just hope to seen you soon. Got to go feed the cats, bye.
-Love Tori

Dear Kitty,
Auntie visited me today. Remember Auntie Jessica? She's a sprity one. I'll see you tomorrow. 
-Love Tori 


Dear Aunt Tori, 
Sorry that I haven't written. I want to see you but I am sitting on my bed crying right now. I've read your letters, I just barely have the heart to write anything! I AM VERY SORRY! I want to come home! COME GET ME!!
-Love Kitty 


Dear Kitty,
So you have gotten my letters. I was worried that they never got to you. So, back to the Novi story. Novi, recently, is being rude and mean. She isn't the little girl she was. It makes me sad to see her at the front door. She breaks my heart now. Well, me and Novi became friends. We liked the same things, other ideas. We barely disagreed about anything.
-Love Tori 

Dear Aunt Tori,
What's with the letters, I have better things to do. Like collecting Novi items. :-) Can you help me? Here's what I want: 
COME AND GET ME!! 
-Love Kitty 

Dear Kitty, 
I wish I could come and get you, but the authorities are holding me in my town. They will hunt you down like a wild animal if you try to get away. Stay there, and wait for the next piece of the story. 
-Love Tori 


No comments:

Post a Comment