Monday, June 2, 2014

My Random Valentines :)

Dear Toralei Stripe,
Your eyes are as green as emeralds,
Your ears as pierced as can be.
I could totally care less about how dark hearted you are.
For you are my darling,
My baby,
My life,
My soul,
My heart.
You are
Mine
And
I am
Yours.
-novi101aliengirl

Dear Catrine DeMew,
Your eyes as cold as the winter weather,
But I honestly don't care.
Your beauty shimmers of magic
And sparkles like flashes of lightning.
Your hair as beautiful as I could care.
Sparkles shimmer throughout your hair
As if lightning strikes the city.
-novi101aliengirl

Dear Catty Noir,
Your skin as black as death.
Your eyes speak kindness,
And so does your lips.
Your lightning striped patterns,
Are like
My destiny.
-novi101aliengirl

Dear Cam,
Have you seen?
Have you heard?
Destiny is upon
YOU.
But your life
As beautiful
As a kitten
With glitter
Sparkled all
Over her.
-novi101aliengirl

Dear Meowlody and Purrsephone,
Your lives influence me.
I want to be like others.
I want to live.
I am tired
Of hiding in the dark.
Your eyes glow in the dark,
Your hair is opposite colors.
I love you.
-novi101aliengirl

No comments:

Post a Comment